Nigerians agree that Port Harcourt International Airport is the worst in the world

A whooping 80% of the voters agreed that the Port Harcourt airport is run down and mismanaged making it the worst in the world.

Nigerians agree - Port Harcourt International Airport is infact the worst airport in the world.

Earlier in the week, following a survey conducted by travel website, The Guide to Sleeping in Airports, Port Harcourt International Airport was named the worst airport in the world.

The survey attracted  26,297 qualifying responses in which respondents judged facilities in four categories: comfort, conveniences, cleanliness and customer service.

Following the announcement, we of the Pulse Travel desk decided to conduct a survey of our own asking Nigerians if they agreed with the verdict; they did.

A whooping 80% of the voters agreed that the Port Harcourt airport is run down and mismanaged making it the worst in the world, while the remaining 20% of the voters disagreed saying there are worse airports.

Other airports which were featured on the 10 worst airports list include King Abdulaziz International Airport Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Hamid Karzai International Airport Kabul, Afghanistan and Beauvais-Tille International Airport, Paris, France.

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Unblock notifications in browser settings.

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng

Recommended articles

10 young Nigerians talk about how parents, social media affect their mental health

10 young Nigerians talk about how parents, social media affect their mental health

Style Inspiration: 5 perfect vacation outfits inspired by Tiwa Savage

Style Inspiration: 5 perfect vacation outfits inspired by Tiwa Savage

Natural Remedies: How to treat eczema with oatmeal baths

Natural Remedies: How to treat eczema with oatmeal baths

3 natural ways you can make your breasts bigger

3 natural ways you can make your breasts bigger

Best pictures on Instagram this week

Best pictures on Instagram this week

What should we do when our thoughts become flesh?

What should we do when our thoughts become flesh?

The easiest way to draw brows on with pencil

The easiest way to draw brows on with pencil

The 7 countries in North Africa

The 7 countries in North Africa

Here are 5 ways to best approach a church girl

Here are 5 ways to best approach a church girl