Technically it’s not “cheese” cake, but this dessert is excellent all the same.
Silken tofu imparts that smooth texture and protein we all love, while strongly-brewed coffee gives everything a caffeinated kick.
Here's what you would be needing and the steps to whip up this creation.
- 1/2 cup strongly-brewed coffee (120g)
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract (6g)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (55g)
- 2 packages mori nu silken-firm tofu (Soy-free option:
- 1/8 tsp pure stevia or 1/4 cup sugar or coconut sugar (or 4 NuNaturals packets)
- 1/3 cup coconut butter (80g)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips, divided