Spaghetti is a really delicious meal and pretty much easy to prepare.
With just a few other ingredients needed with the pasta, you can achieve this meal in about 15-20 minutes and eat as much as you want.
3. Green pepper
4. Red pepper
6. Vegetable oil
8. Seasoning cubes
9. Curry powder
10. Dried thyme
11. Mixed veggies
1. Place some spaghetti in a pot, add salt to taste. Add water and boil till the spaghetti becomes soft. You may either choose to break the spaghetti or not. Once soft, sieve, to get rid of the water.
2. Blend the tomato, pepper and onion together. You don't want to blend it smooth.
3. In a large pan, heat up some vegetable oil.
4. Add some chopped onion, the blended pepper mixture, salt, seasoning cubes and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add the mixed veggies and also fry for another 2 minutes.
6. Add the cooked spaghetti in bits to the mixture. Stir properly.
7. Add just a little quantity of the chicken stock. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the chicken stock is all dried.
You can slice some tomatoes and green pepper to garnish the spaghetti.