Its not the regular waffle but as easy to pull off as far as you have a waffle maker.
Egg waffles [Recipe]
When it comes to breakfast meals, this superb Egg waffles is a perfect option.
Ready in under a minute and easy to customize, this egg recipe ensures that you’ll never look at your waffle maker in the same way ever again.
Who knew you could shake things up with a good old waffle?
What more? There’s no messy follow up cleaning to do.
Here's how to whip these delicacies up in 5 easy steps.
- Oil, to grease the waffle iron
- 2 large eggs
- 1 sausage, pre-cooked (about 1 ounce)
- 1/2 cup peppers, onions or other sliced veggies
- Cheese, if desired
1. Grease waffle iron with oil and heat to medium setting.
2. Crack 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Pour eggs into waffle iron.
4. Top with sausage, veggies and cheese, if using.
5. Shut waffle iron and hold firmly closed for about 15 seconds. Let go and let cook for another 30-45 seconds. Open and remove with a fork.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: