There’s absolutely nothing like the refreshing taste of iced tea on a hot summer day.
Enjoy the refreshing taste of peach and ginger
You can make your iced tea even more tasty by adding a combination of peach and ginger.
Ice tea offers a delicate flavour depending on what kind of tea you use. You can make it even more flavoursome by adding a combination of peach and ginger.
Check out this recipe for ginger peach ice tea.
What you need:
- 7 bags of English breakfast tea
- Canned peach halves
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger (ginger can also be sliced)
- 6 cups of water
- Put tea, ginger and boiling water in a jug. Steep for 6minutes.
- Remove tea bags and strain out the ginger.
- Pour half of the tea into a different jug.
- Mash 6 peach halves with some of the juice from the can. Instead of mashing, you can also freeze and blend the frozen peach halves with sugar, and the remaining tea.
- Add peaches or blend into the other half of the tea and stir.
- Serve with ice.
- Garnish with mint leaf or peach slice.
You can also give it a kick by adding a tablespoon of lemon juice.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: