How to make tiger nuts milk
Tiger nuts have numerous health benefits, and you can maximize them by making a drink out of the hard nuts.
Tiger nuts milk is very nutritious and can even be used as a substitute for milk.
Here is how to make it at home:
What you need:
- Tiger nuts (in whatever quantity you want)
- Grated ginger
- Sugar (optional)
- Coconut and dates (optional)
1. If you are using dried tiger nuts, soak in water for a day to thoroughly soften and hydrate the nuts.
2. Rinse the nuts and place in a blender.
3. Add the ginger (if you're using coconuts and dates, add them too)
4. Add water and blend thoroughly.
5. Strain out the milk through a tight sieve.
6. Add sugar to taste (if you want).
6. Chill, serve or store as desired!
ALSO READ: Health benefits of Tiger nut
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: