This chocolate-filled dessert is something you should definitely try out.
What you need:
- One cup of flour
- 100 grams of butter
- Three eggs
- 300 grams of chocolate (finely grated)
- Half a glass of milk
- Two spoons of cream
- Salt to taste
ALSO READ: Chocolate cookies
1. Boil the water and add in the water and salt.
2. Turn the heat down to low.
3. Stir in the flour carefully and let the batter simmer till it forms a smooth paste.
4. Pour out the batter into a bowl and mix in the eggs one by one.
5. Grease your baking pan with butter and sprinkle flour over it.
6. Make small round shaped balls of the batter and lay them out on the baking pan.
7. Bake at 200°С in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
8. Increase the temperature to 220°С and bake for another 15 minutes.
9. By now, the profiteroles are ready. Prick each one with a thin knife to let the steam out and leave them to cool.
10. Combine the milk and cream and boil the mixture.
11. Add the grated chocolate and mix thoroughly until it melts completely.
12. Make a small cut on each profiterole, then fill it with chocolate cream.
13. Serve as desired.