Sunday June 19th marks the celebration of Father's Day around the world and there's no better time to treat our fathers than on this day.
Try this grilled garlic steak for Father's Day
To mark the day, a great option could be to cook a special dish for your old man and the grilled garlic steak is an ideal option.
Marinating chicken with garlic, black pepper, balsamic vinegar and more, this recipe will have dad licking his fingers.
What you need:
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper
- 2 (12 ounce) New York strip steaks
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup olive oil for frying
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: