Asides being incredibly healthy, salads are very filling making them a great option for those looking to lose weight or even trying to incorporate a healthy diet.
How to make Caesar salad supreme
The Caesar salad supreme is no different from the traditional recipe, and sees the inclusion of day-old bread and salt.
A Caesar salad is traditionally a salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, egg, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, garlic, and black pepper.
What you need:
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled, divided
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 anchovy fillets, minced
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or more to taste
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups day-old bread, cubed
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: