Belgian waffles are a popular American breakfast recipe, best enjoyed with a syrup.
How to make Belgian Waffles
If you've always wanted to learn how to make waffles, check out this recipe.
If you've always wanted to learn to make them, check out this great recipe courtesy All Recipes.
What you need:
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 3/4 cups warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled to lukewarm
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 egg whites
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: