The best part about this pie is that an amateur can prepare it perfectly.
Also, it tastes divine and does not take long to make.
What you need:
- 3 cups of flour
- 200 grams of margarine
- 500 grams of frozen cherries
- Half a cup of sugar
- Four eggs
- 100 grams of starch
- Zest of one lemon, grated
- Four tablespoons of sour cream
- One tablespoon of baking powder
- A pinch of salt to taste
1. Mix the margarine with sugar, salt, lemon zest and eggs.
2. Add in the flour, starch and baking powder half a cup at a time.
3. Add in the sour cream last.
4. Mix to form smooth dough.
5. Cover the baking pan with parchment paper or margarine.
6. Spread on the dough evenly.
7. Add the cherries on top.
8. Bake at 200 degrees C for about an hour.
9. Cool and serve as desired.