Looking to host a party anytime soon? Why not switch things up with a tea party, and the Mint Tea Punch is the perfect recipe for such a gathering.
The Mint Tea Punch is the perfect tea party recipe
Perfect for non-alcohol drinkers, the Mint Tea Punch sees an infusion of mint and lemon to tea.
Perfect for non-alcohol drinkers, the Mint Tea Punch sees an infusion of mint, orange and lemon to tea.
What you need:
- 3 cups boiling water
- 12 sprigs fresh mint
- 4 tea bags
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 5 cups cold water
- 3 orange slices for garnish (optional)
- 3 lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- Place the tea bags and mint sprigs into a large pitcher. Pour boiling water over them, and allow to steep for about 8 minutes.
- Remove and discard the tea bags and mint leaves, squeezing out excess liquid. Stir in sugar until dissolved, then stir in the orange juice and lemon juice.
- Pour in the cold water and serve over ice cubes. Garnish with orange or lemon slices.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: