The Texatini is an interesting twist on the margarita cocktail.
How to make the Texatini
Combining a mix of tequila, orange liquer, sweet and sour mix and more, this cocktail is certainly not for a light head.
What you need:
- Coarse salt (optional)
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger tequila
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour mix
- 1 fluid ounce orange juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 jalapeno-stuffed green olive
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: