How to make a chilled glass of Sangria
Learn how to make the perfect glass of one of the best drinks for the Summer!
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry red wine
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup white sugar (optional)
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 2 cups carbonated water (optional)
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: