Being a vegetarian does not mean you are sentenced to salads for the rest of your life.
What you need:
- Two pieces of zucchini
- Six pieces of carrots
- Red and yellow bell peppers
- Three cloves of garlic
- One tablespoon of butter
- One spoon of olive oil
- Chili pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
ALSO READ: Roasted eggplants in tomato sauce
How to cook:
1. Cut vegetables into big pieces.
2. Chop the garlic and chili into fine pieces.
3. Heat up the butter and olive oil in a big frying pan.
4. Fry the garlic and chili for about five minutes.
5. Add in the zucchini, bell peppers and carrots.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Fry till vegetables are tender.
8. Serve as desired.