You think you've seen it all till you travel to some parts of the world. Here are some very odd toilets from around the world.
1. These musically inspired toilet urinals in Germany have tubas lined up for you to aim your pee into. Wonder if the movement produces music.
2. This sail through toilet in Vietnam requires you to swim up to it and do your business.
3. These toilets in Qatar that are surrounded by lavender just might smell like perfume.
4. This toilet in Mexico has 'No' written all over it. So I'm guessing you're on your own if you decide to use it.
5. Guess the neon colours and paintings make this Venice hotel worthy of being called Water Closet Palace Hotel.
6. In Budapest you get to pee into a mouth with a pair of red lips.
7. In Reykjavik, Iceland, you can use people's faces for target practice.
8. Care to use a toilet with one-way mirrors in the middle of the street?
9. This Zurich bathroom is filled with graffiti
10. If you're lucky enough to find a restroom in the middle of the Sahara desert, then you wouldn't find this odd at all.