Watermelon iced tea is basically a combination of crushed watermelon, black iced tea and lime.
This watermelon recipe is an incredible way to enjoy your watermelon rather than biting through a whole ball of the watermelon fruit.
ALSO READ: How to make fried ice cream
1. 1 black iced tea bag (like Lipton)
2. 2 cups water
3. 3 cups diced watermelon (deseed)
4. 1 lime juice
4. Sugar to taste
1. Boil the 2 cups of water and pour it over the tea bag in a big jug. Leave it for a while to steep. Once it is steeped, put it in the refrigerator to cool.
2. Blend the diced watermelon and sieve to get rid of the solid mesh.
3. Stir in the crushed watermelon into the iced tea. Add the lime juice and sugar to taste.
4. Serve over ice cubes and enjoy.