Shortbread biscuit is one of our favourite yummy snacks that is pretty much easy to make.
Because of the richness of this biscuit, it is one of the few that costs a few extra bucks to purchase. However, rather than spend so much money getting one wrap of this biscuit, here's how you can make your own shortbread biscuit (with just 3 ingredients).
1. 150g all purpose flour
2. 150g salted butter
3. 50g icing sugar
1. Sift the flour in a bowl. Add the icing sugar and butter. Mix the dough properly.
2. Roll the dough into a ball and put it in a plastic bag.
3. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough to get a smooth flat surface.
4. Use the blunt part of a knife to cut the dough into several small squares. Freeze it for about 20 minutes.
5. Bring the batter out of the fridge and cut out the squares completely.
6. Use a toothpick or a fork to puncture the surface of the biscuit to create space for air bubbles.
7. Bake the biscuit for about an hour or until the biscuit becomes firmer.
There you go!
Enjoy your shortbread.