This famous dish can be easily prepared and enjoyed from the comfort of your home.
It is done in a competition in Hungary for the best goulash. The traditional name of the soup is 'bogracsgulyas' or 'gulyas pot'.
Here is how to make this tasty dish:
- 1 kilogram of de-boned beef
- One kilogram of potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- Slices of onion
- Three tablespoons of paprika
- Caraway seeds
- 140 grams of red and peppers, chopped
- One tomato
- Flour and egg for dumplings
- Some water
ALSO READ: How to make Italian spaghetti carbonara
1. Cut the meat into cubes.
2. Fry the chopped onions in the vegetable oil first. Then put the paprika into the oil, stirring quickly as you do so.
3. Add in the meat and garlic mixed with caraway seeds.
4. Pour in a little water, stirring occasionally.
5. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
6. Prepare the dumplings.
7. Allow the water evaporate, leaving only oil and meat in the pan.
8. Then add the potatoes and salt to the mix, stirring well.
9. Add in some water add the pepper and tomatoes.
10. Put the dumplings in the soup when the potatoes are almost cooked.
11. Serve as desired.