This delicious meal is quite easy to cook if you follow this straightforward recipe.
What you need:
- 150 grams of rice
- Two eggs
- Slices of onions
- Two cloves of garlic
- Some vegetable oil
- One spoon of soy sauce
- Two handfuls of green peas
- Salt to taste
ALSO READ: Italian creamy pasta and pesto
1. Wash and boil the rice for about 10 minutes, making sure it is still firm and not very soft.
2. Wash with cold water.
3. Break the eggs in a bowl and beat them.
4. Scramble the eggs in a wok over medium heat.
5. Remove from the wok.
6. Over medium heat, stir fry the onions, garlic and green peas in the vegetable oil for a minute.
7. Add in the rice and stir till well incorporated.
8. Serve as desired.