Yes, it is indeed possible to make ice cream at home, and without an ice cream maker too.
What you need:
- One can of sweetened condensed milk
- Two cups of cold whipped cream or heavy cream
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract (or melted chocolate for chocolate flavour)
1. Whisk the condensed milk and vanilla extract or chocolate flavour in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, pour in the cold whipped cream or heavy cream and beat with an electric mixer or whisk for about three minutes.
3. Beat till the cream forms a stiff peak
4. Combine the whipped cream and condensed milk and mix thoroughly
5. Pour into an airtight container, cover it and store in the freezer for about eight hours, or till it is firm
6. Take out and serve!