If you love cakes and you love bananas as well, here's how to make a banana cake.
While cherries and strawberries are often used in baking pies and cakes, bananas are a fruit that can be included in your cake as well.
What you need:
- Two cups of flour
- Two eggs
- Two bananas
- 150 grams of milk
- 100 grams of margarine
- One cup of sugar
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- One teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- Salt to taste
ALSO READ: How to bake a cherry pie
1. Peel the skin off bananas and mash with a fork.
2. Mix the butter with sugar.
3. Add the mashed bananas pulp to the margarine.
4. Stir till consistency is even.
5. Add in the milk, vanilla sugar and salt. Stir.
6. Add in the eggs one after the other while mixing the mixture.
7. Add in the flour and baking powder last.
8. Knead the dough well.
9. Grease your baking pan with margarine.
10. Pour the dough into the baking pan.
11. Bake at 190 degrees C for 40 minutes.