If you have a sweet tooth, here is a new twist to your regular muffins.
You don't have to be a master chef to prepare these muffins, they are quite easy to bake.
What you need:
- 200 grams of flour
- Quarter a cup of Nutella
- 140 grams of butter
- Three eggs
- Quarter a cup of sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Two teaspoons if baking powder
ALSO READ: How to make apple-walnut muffins
1. Preheat your oven to (160 degrees C).
2. Mix the butter and sugar till smooth.
3. Add in the eggs and whip till mixture is smooth.
4. Add in flour, vanilla extract, salt, baking powder and mix until very smooth.
5. Line your muffin tins with paper.
6. Fill each tin up to three quarters.
7. Top each muffing with half a spoon of Nutella.
8. Swirl the Nutella into the dough with a toothpick.
9. Bake for about 20 minutes.
10. Allow to cool then serve as desired.