Learn how to make Baked Nigerian moi Moi in six easy steps.
1. Beans seed
2. Habanero Pepper
3. Pepper bell
5. Vegetable Oil
7. Seasoning cube
8. Crayfish (optional)
1. Peel the beans and grind with the Habanero Pepper, Pepper bell and Onion.
2. Add Salt, Crayfish and other Seasonings to taste.
3. Add little Vegetable Oil and mix properly
4. Rub some muffin cups with vegetable oil and pour the Moi Moi mix into the cups
5. Pour some water into the baking tray in the oven and place the muffin cups on it.
6. Bake for about 45 minutes. Check from time to time and top up the water if you notice it is drying up.
Baked Moi Moi is ready! Who wants to eat?
Watch Video of how to make Baked Nigerian Moi Moi with Sisi Yemmie!
ALSO READ: Six ways to enjoy eating Nigerian Beans