Join the "sabi" clique. Don't miss a thing, get the latest updates to fuel your conversation daily
Thank You! You have successfully subscribed to receive pulse.ng daily newsletter.
New mother Kim Kardashian stepped out yesterday in a figure hugging teal pencil skirt that accentuated her famous curves. Ever since the birth of the reality stars child with fiance Kanye West she has purposefully gotten back into amazing shape and flaunts her hot mama body every chance she has got.
Kim paired her teal pencil skirt with a cropped top and coral stilettos. She looked more than amazing and here are five things to copy from her style.
- The classic black and grey pencil skirts get boring, opt for fitting pencil skirts with more colour.
- Pencil skirts dont always have to be worn with button down shirts or dressy blouses, cropped tops work too.
- Opt for softer hues like nude,peach and pastels when it comes to choosing shoes.
- Stilettos are very in right now, Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik make exceptional pairs, mid-height heels are more appropriate for everyday routines than platform pumps.
- Excessive jewelry isnt always necessary, sometimes less is more. Kim had on just a gold necklace and her gigantic ring to accessorize her outfit and still looked picture perfect.