Fashion stylists play a huge role in the Nigerian fashion industry, from making sure pieces are worn by the perfect muse to styling for body shapes and many more, they help project the designer's work using the perfect muse (celebrity/person styled).
Hottest Nigerian Stylists (1)
There is no disputing the fact that Nigerians are stylish people, we love to dress up and look good all the time. Our celebrities are not left out of the fashion game they put their best feet (looks) forward all the time.
These Nigerian stylists are hot at the moment, from working with celebrities for perfect red carpet appearances, major shoots, fashion editorials and many more, they are on top of their games:
1. Veronica Ebie Odeka. From clients like Genevieve Nnaji, Mo Abudu, Ebony life TV hosts and more she sure has an impressive resume. She owns Vanestyle, an ultimate style destination!
2. Bolaji Animashaun. Bubbly and talented Bolaji has worked with Eku Edewor amongst many others, her fashion editorials put her at the fore as a fashion forward stylist!
3. Ebun Aboderin. From Rita Dominic to many more, this style conscious belle sure is in the game for real
4. Dimeji Alara. In a female style dominated world, Dimeji Alara stands out as a stylist to the stars and the doyen of fashion editorials.
5. Bubu Ogisi. Her latest muse seem to be Eku Edewor who she styles in statement pieces, a recent shoot for Fashpa featuring Zainab Balogun shows Bubu is one who knows her onions.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: