Celebrities were all gathered in one place to witness the stunning traditional wedding ceremony on Thursday, March 13, 2020.
This traditional wedding opens up our celebrity wedding season for 2020 and they all came to slay. The guest rocked a magenta aso-ebi with a blush gele and a purple aso-oke for the wedding.
The wedding came with the hashtag ‘Roadtobae’ or ‘Bae2020’. From the thigh-high slit to a corset, we spotted quite a number of fashion trends on the guests.
These amazing looks can inspire your next aso-ebi style in 2020. Here are some of the styles that stood out at a traditional wedding.
1. Toke Makinwa showed us how to rock dramatic sleeves for aso-ebi styles and we love it. The burst of the dress was well defined and the train attached to the side of the dress made the look stand out.
She paired the look with matching silver sandals and necklace. She completed the look with a magenta mini purse.
2. If you want to make a fashion statement at your next wedding, try this style. Stephanie Coker Aderinokun didn’t come to play as she combined dramatic sleeves with fringe and thigh-high slit.
She adorned the look with silver drop earrings. The burst had a corset top that kept her waist and bust snatched.
3. Lilly Afe showed off her shoulders in a very stylish way with this outfit. The opening in the middle of the bust was very sexy.
She paired the look with a silver purse and a purple aso-oke.
4. Ini-Dima Okojie rocked a turtle-necked gown and an opening at the chest. The ruffles at the lower part of the dress made the outfit look amazing.
She opted for a turban instead of the regular ‘gele’ and it definitely complemented her look.
5. This outfit rocked by Lola Oj was simple and stylish. The pleats were detailed and the sleeves were stylish.
She found a way to add a thigh-high slit to the dress which made it trendy. One more unique part of this look is the style of ‘gele’.
6. Sharon Ooja steps out in a chic and classy style. We love the way the tulle was attached to the side of the dress.
She brought some sexiness to the look by showing off her cleavage. The look was paired with a purple purse.
7. Ayoola Ayolola rocked a wine kaftan and aso-oke cap that made her look amazing.
8. Celebrity designer, Yomi Casual rocked a simple look in a purple short sleeve kaftan and an aso-oke cap.
9. Shawn Faqua rocked an Agbada that had some embroidery at the chest and aso-oke cap to compliment the look.
10. Media personality, Layole Oyatogun looked exceptional in an off-shoulder dress that accentuates her body shape.