AMAs 2019: See all Ciara's sensational looks from the show
The 47th annual American Music Awards (AMAs) held on Sunday, November 24.
Some of the biggest female singers like Camila Cabello, Taylor Swift, and many others were present at the prestigious award. For this year's edition, Ciara joins the list of other past hosts like Jennifer Lopez, Tracee Ellis Ross, and some others.
The R n B singer made an unforgettable entrance with an electric performance of her new song, "Melanin" with her bestie, Lala.
One of our highlights from the events were all the outfits Ciara pulled off at the event. The "level up" singer pulled off a total of nine outfit changes. All eyes were on Ciara as she delivered unforgettable ensembles that got us stuck on the screen.
From the blue Balmain suit to other statement outfits, here are all the looks Ciara rocked as the host of AMAs 2019.
1. Ciara showed up on the red carpet in an over-sized cobalt blue pantsuit by Balmain, which brought an electric feel to her look. She adorned herself with a large Jacquie Aiche turquoise jewelry and a long loose waves that draped over the blazers.
2. Slay Cici! She came through with glitters and sparks for her first and opening performance of the night. Ciara got everyone moving in a gold bomber jacket and shorts designed by Bryan Hearns. She topped up the look with some statement hoop earrings and Nike sneakers.
3. Ciara didn't come to play. We love the fierceness that came in a majestic leopard print gown by Ashi Studio Couture, with a statement sleeve to crown it up. She was accessorized with a diamond choker by Jacob & Co. and a doll-like high ponytail.
4. Perfectly pink! Ciara gave us the Barbie doll vibes in an embellished pink Versace mini dress, matching ankle-strap heels to die for and Daniella Kronfle ring.
5. The "level up" crooner brought sparkles into the mix in a sequined orange jumpsuit from Georges Hobeika. The jumpsuit featured a statement bow at the hips, which added a little spice to the look. We can tell you that the silver sandal works perfectly with the dress.
6. It's safe to say Ciara lived in sparkles throughout the night as she looked elegant in a high-neck long-sleeve crystal midi dress by Alessandra Rich. She's the definition of sexy in this sheer dress and her sleek bun complimented the look.
7. Fringe for the season! The AMAs host rocked a stunning white coat and matching mini dress by Azzaro, thereby giving us the holiday style inspiration.
8. Monochrome is a vibe! Ciara served power looks in a black-and-white paneled blazer and a flared pant from Balmain. Her long lose waves made completed the look.
9. For her final look of the night, Ciara wowed everyone in a sexy Mugler outfit that featured a jacket with sheer panel that accentuated her sexy legs. She walked into the hall in this outfit as she joined Shania Twain and Taylor Swift onstage during the final performance of the night.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: