The inaugural edition of the Pride Lagos Creative Enterprise Week coming up next month will feature several events covering a wide range of topics.
Some of the summit topics include blogging, freelancing, fashion design, film production, funding, interior design, cartooning, the fourth industrial revolution, among others.
There is also a digital skills master class anchored by Google. You get the opportunity to learn from creative veterans from select industries to help turn your creative ideas into reality.
If you are a creative in whatever sphere, here are nine ways the Pride Lagos Creative Enterprise Week can benefit you:
1. You get a chance to network with industry professionals.
2. You’ll gain insider knowledge in your chosen creative genre.
3. You’ll learn how to position yourself in your area of specialty as a creative to make a success and a living from it.
4. You’ll learn several industry secrets that will give you an edge over your competitors.
5. You’ll receive guidance on how to navigate the creative landscape and successfully launch your creative enterprise.
6. You’ll exchange ideas and connect with other up-and-coming creatives.
7. You’ll gain skills to promote yourself and your business.
8. You’ll gain skills that will make you stand out in your creative sector.
9. You’ll be exposed to ideas and inspiration to drive your creative business.
To attend, kindly register here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pride-lagos-creative-enterprise-week-tickets-75991443453.