Wildflower PR & Company in partnership with BusinessDay is organizing an Entertainment Business Conference with the theme: ‘ Breaking Digital: Expanding the Frontiers of Digital Platforms to Maximize Opportunities in the Entertainment Business in Africa’.
The conference is scheduled to hold on the 19th of May at the Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, Lagos. “Nigeria is one of the front runners in terms of numbers digitally in Africa, however, with this conference we intend to go beyond the numbers and into maximizing digital for entertainment business in Africa.” Explained Oma Areh of WildFlower PR and Company.
Speakers will include:
· Harael Salkow –CEO Soul Candi Records SA
· The business of premium music entertainment in Africa: A case study of Soul Candi Records
· Leslie Kasumba- CEO Princess Behaviour Inc
· Beyond the sound and the screen: Reaching the new African entertainment audience
· Rich Simmonds – Forbes listed Social Media Influencer
· 140 letters Rich: A case study of a social media influencer
· A.Y Makun – Producer A.Y Live, 30 Days in Atlanta
· From A Dream To The Big Screen: Understanding & Financing The African Entertainment Business ‘30 Days in Atlanta’/’A.Y Live’
· Jade Osiberu – Creative Director Gidi Up, The Juice
· The Power of Content Marketing: A case Study of Gidi Up on Ndani TV
· Adebola Williams –Co Founder Red Media Africa
· Cracking the Y Code: Reaching Todays Digitally Connected Youth
· Cecil Hammond – CEO Flytime Group/ Rhythm Unplugged
· The growth and relevance of digital in the live event space
· Dr Tunji Adegbesan – CEO Gidi Mobile
· Extending brand engagement through the use of apps
· Toke Makinwa – Award winning broadcaster and Vlogger
· From Radio Star to Digital Entertainment Mogul: How Did It Happen?
· Deji Olunlade – Managing Partner Rosenut Consult
· Celebrity reputation management on social media/digital space and the law
· Kunle Afolayan – Golden Effects Pictures
· Transcending the Quality/Quantity jinx to create a commercial masterpiece- A case study of ‘October 1’
· Hugo Obi– Maliyo Games
· Oyinkansola ‘Foza’ Fawehinmi – Managing Partner Legal Byte Africa
· Protection and Enforcement of Intellectual Property rights in Digital Media and cyber space.
The speakers will be looking deeply into everything form of entertainment in Nigeria, spanning sports, music, movies, games and more.
This event is supported by Pulse NG