On the 24th of January 2015 the Creative Industries Award 2015, The 4th edition of the Creative Industry Awards took place at the British Council Garden, Ikoyi, Lagos; with the theme: “INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY”.
Performances came from Isaac Geralds, Cone‘Aduke’, Baseline Records Afro-Soul Diva Aramide, Capital FEMI, and Jaywon.
The special guests that honoured the event are: Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), Governor Lagos State – Represented by Mrs O. A. Balogun, Permanent Secretary Lagos State Tourism & Inter-Governmental Reltions and Mr. Dele Balogun, Executive Secretary Lagos State Film & Video Census Board Mr. Tony Elumelu, Tony Elumelu Foundation – Represented by Mrs. Parminder Vir, Director Entrepreneurship for Tony Elumelu Foundation. Ms. Beverly Okoye – Country Director UK Trade & Investment Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa, MD Bank of Industry – Represented by Mrs. Uche C. NwukaMs. Connie Price, Director British Council Nigeria – Represented by Mrs Ojoma Ochai, Director Arts.
List Of Winners
1. Visual Arts (Painting, Sculpture, Photography, Antique): Shola Animashaun
2. Performing Arts (Live Music, Dance, Theatre, DJ): DJ Xclusive
3. Comedy (Stand Up Comedy, TV Comedy Shows, Comedy Films): AY Show
4. Music (Record label, Production Houses, Artiste Management, Marketers): Don Jazzy
5. Film (Production Houses, Producers, Marketers): Ayo Makun – 30 Days In Atlanta
6. Publishing (Books, Newspapers, Magazines, Journals): Adesua Oyenokwe – TW magazine
7. Audio Visual (Television, Radio): MO Abudu – Ebony Life TV
8. Creative Service (Architecture, Advertising): Architech Olumide Ayodele – Studio Stoone designs
9. Tech Business: Bankole Cardoso – Easy Taxi
10. Fashion: Adedoyin Balogun – Baldon
11. Bloggers: Uche Eze – Bella Naija
12. Gastronomy (Sugar Craft, culinary arts): Kogsy
13. Make Up (Costumiers, makeup artistes): Bayo Haastrup
14. Startup Of The Year: Olu’Yomi Ojo – Printivo
15. Emerging Female Entreprenuer Of The Year: Achenyo Idachaba
16. Creative Innovation Award: Onibokun Ayobami and Odebode Ademola – repairam.com
17. Entreprenuer Writer/Blogger Of The Year: Olufemi Omotayo - Entreprenews
18. Social Entreprise A: Showore – Sahara Reporters
19. Creative Entreprenuer Of The Year: Ayo Makun
20. Most Creative/Innovative State: Lagos State – MR. Babatunde Fashola (SAN)
21. Awards For The Highest Support For The Nigeria Creative Industry: Bank Of Industry and Tony Elumelu foundation
Pulse.ng Is Official Online Media Partners To This Event.