Creative Industries Award 4th edition with the theme: “INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY took place at the British Council Garden this weekend
On the 24th of January 2015 the Creative Industries Award 2015, The 4th edition of the Creative Industry Awards took place at the British Council Garden, Ikoyi, Lagos; with the theme: “INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY”.
Performances came from Isaac Geralds, Cone ‘Aduke’, Baseline Records Afro-Soul Diva Aramide, Capital FEMI, and Jaywon.
The special guests that honoured the event are: Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), Governor Lagos State – Represented by Mrs O. A. Balogun, Permanent Secretary Lagos State Tourism & Inter-Governmental Reltions and Mr. Dele Balogun, Executive Secretary Lagos State Film & Video Census Board Mr. Tony Elumelu, Tony Elumelu Foundation – Represented by Mrs. Parminder Vir, Director Entrepreneurship for Tony Elumelu Foundation. Ms. Beverly Okoye – Country Director UK Trade & Investment Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa, MD Bank of Industry – Represented by Mrs. Uche C. Nwuka Ms. Connie Price, Director British Council Nigeria – Represented by Mrs Ojoma Ochai, Director Arts.
List Of Winners
1. Visual Arts (Painting, Sculpture, Photography, Antique): Shola Animashaun
2. Performing Arts (Live Music, Dance, Theatre, DJ): DJ Xclusive
3. Comedy (Stand Up Comedy, TV Comedy Shows, Comedy Films): AY Show
4. Music (Record label, Production Houses, Artiste Management, Marketers): Don Jazzy
5. Film (Production Houses, Producers, Marketers): Ayo Makun – 30 Days In Atlanta
6. Publishing (Books, Newspapers, Magazines, Journals): Adesua Oyenokwe – TW magazine
7. Audio Visual (Television, Radio): MO Abudu – Ebony Life TV
8. Creative Service (Architecture, Advertising): Architech Olumide Ayodele – Studio Stoone designs
9. Tech Business: Bankole Cardoso – Easy Taxi
10. Fashion: Adedoyin Balogun – Baldon
11. Bloggers: Uche Eze – Bella Naija
12. Gastronomy (Sugar Craft, culinary arts): Kogsy
13. Make Up (Costumiers, makeup artistes): Bayo Haastrup
14. Startup Of The Year: Olu’Yomi Ojo – Printivo
15. Emerging Female Entreprenuer Of The Year: Achenyo Idachaba
16. Creative Innovation Award: Onibokun Ayobami and Odebode Ademola – repairam.com
17. Entreprenuer Writer/Blogger Of The Year: Olufemi Omotayo - Entreprenews
18. Social Entreprise A: Showore – Sahara Reporters
19. Creative Entreprenuer Of The Year: Ayo Makun
20. Most Creative/Innovative State: Lagos State – MR. Babatunde Fashola (SAN)
21. Awards For The Highest Support For The Nigeria Creative Industry: Bank Of Industry and Tony Elumelu foundation
Pulse.ng Is Official Online Media Partners To This Event.
Jimmie: Vector, Gideon Okeke, Ini Dinma-Okojie, Oreka Godis attend veteran hypeman's birthday dinner
AMVCA 2018: Odunlade Adekola, Adesua Etomi, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, others attend nominees cocktail party
Beat Per Minute DJ Fest: Disc jockeys from all around Africa thrill guests at pre-fest slam jam