Lagos’ premium Restaurant, Bar and Lounge, BhEERHUGZ Café, with Branches in Ikeja, Apapa and Surulere has announced plans to celebrate its 4 year anniversary with an event tagged Four Play
“At BhEERHUGZ Café, we do consider our customers first and we are very proud to celebrate our existence with them as they have remained true to the cause and supported us to sustain a globally recognized brand that Lagosians and Nigerians in general are very proud of”.
Speaking with the Marketing and Communications Manager, Mr William Akanbi, he expressed his sincere appreciation to all patrons of the brand. Emphasising the true spirit of embracing ‘Proudly Nigerian’ brands.
In his words “The support from our customers is the only reason we are still in business”.
Headlining this year’s anniversary is the Martini Brand Ambassador – Bryan.
Four Play is being put together by Jemima Events; one of Nigeria’s fast growing Events Management Organization.
This year’s anniversary has been tagged ‘Four Play’. Themed to match the unveiling of 4 special activities.
1. Launch of Bheerhugz Café Radio – An online Radio available on all mobile App Stores.
2. Launch of Hugz Rewardz Mobile App - A Customer Loyalty and Rewards Scheme www.bheerhugz.perxclm.com for more info.
3. Launch of new Food and Drinks Menu
4. Visit to HEART OF GOLD: Children's Hospices on 27 January, 2016.
FourPlay is a weeklong activity starting from Monday 25th to Sunday 31st January, 2016. Event is scheduled to hold at all Bheerhugz outlet as follows:
- Leisure mall, Surulere outlet – 29
- Apapa shopping mall outlet – 30
- Ikeja city mall outlet – 31st
Join the celebration