An event to raise fund to support Autism Awareness is set to hold at the Ballroom of the Intercontinental Hotel, Park Lane, London. The proceeds from the event will go towards a UK based Autism Charity ( The Daisy Chain Project) and a Nigeria based Autism Project( The Patrick Speech and Language Centre).
Fund raising charity event set to hold this November
Fund raiser in support of Autism Awareness at the Ballroom of the Intercontinental Hotel, Park Lane, London.
The event will be an educative and fun filled evening comprising of:
- Pre-dinner reception
- Three course gourmet dinner
- Live Entertainment
- Performance by MOBO Award winner
- Music from an international DJ
- Raffle draw with fantastic prizes
- Silent and Live Auction
- Presentations by renowned professionals in the field of autism
- Come and find out about “Living with Autism”
Date: Saturday, November 14th
Time: 6 PM
Venue: Intercontinental Hotel, Park Lane, London
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: