Cornrows are in.
High ponytail cornrows, double cornrows, side swept cornrows – you name it.
The trendy hairstyle is here to stay and hairstylists all over are coming up with different ways to make them funkier.
Check out these different cornrow hairstyles you can definitely try out.
1. Instead of braiding your entire cornrow to the end, try leaving the ends free. Make the ends wavy to add a little extra edge to your look.
2. Party at the back, classy at the front. If you can't decide on whether to get bangs or cornrows, just do them both.
ALSO READ: Cute jumbo cornrow styles to try out
3. Create a cute look with your cornrows with the classic double bun.
Make things a little bit more interesting in the back with this stand out look.
4. Attach hair extensions to your double cornrows and add some accessories to give you that princess look.
5. Braid your double cornrows into a fishtail.
6. Try something different with your double cornrows and braid them from the back. Roll the ends up into cute 'horns' to give you that African princess vibe.
7. A high ponytail with with a little twist or should we say puffs.
Would you try these looks?