If you notice these physical symptoms then there is a high possibility that you have an anxiety disorder...
Anxiety is both a psychological and physical experience. It's described as 'a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome'.
There are common physical symptoms associated with anxiety which includes; Noticeably strong &fast heartbeat, muscle tension and excessive sweating.
The following are physical symptoms for the disorder:
1. Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
2. Heart palpitations
3. Inability to be still and calm
4. Feelings uneasiness, fear and panic
5. Shortness of breath
6. Tingling or numb feelings in the hands and feet
7. You have problems sleeping
If you notice these symptoms, it's best to check with a physician.