Crying is something that is often associated with bad, terrible incidents, it also seen as a sign of weakness especially for men, however it does its benefits, they include:
- Crying helps release pent up emotions- Crying is a good form of release as it is one very good of completely letting of things and we all know holding on to things is bad for our health.
- It helps you take a closer look at yourself, something we all need to do occasionally.
- Crying releases negative toxins from your body thereby making a much happier person.
- It reduces/prevents high blood pressure/hypertension.
- It is a stress reliever.
- Crying indicates emotional growth.
- It makes you better human being because it shows that you can empathise with others.
- Pain begets joy, so, crying begets happiness.
What are you waiting for? Start spilling those tears already and see how good, well and whole you will feel afterwards.