A raved method for removing facial hair is the eggs and tissue method which not only removes facial hair but leaves the skin clean, clearer and brighter as well. Check out how to do it in easy steps
Ladies with facial hair especially around the upper lips struggle with discolouration when it's makeup time!
The presence of facial hair on the face differs from a lady to the other but it should always to be taken care of. Some ladies opt for cosmetic surgery or other simple ways with home remedies also worth mentioning.
A raved method is the eggs and tissue method which not only removes facial hair but leaves the skin clean, clearer and brighter as well. Here is what to do:
Brush (for application)
1. Clean/cleanse the face to completely get rid of any makeup residue
2. Break the egg and get out the egg white
3. Apply the egg white in soft strokes using the brush on your face while gently placing tissue over it, you can do this in double layers.
4. Wait for 10mins (don't wait it out for too long)
5. Gently peel off the tissue (gently like you would a peel off mask)
6. Wash and moisturize the face.
Watch the steps above.