Hey guys, its another fab Thursday to up our make up game with Naphysat of Uzoza Signature.
How To Cut Crease And Achieve A Glam Make-Up Look
A step by step guide on how to achieve a glam makeup look
Pulse Tutorial is a step by step pictorial where professional Make-Up Artist; Naphysat takes us through different looks in easy steps.
Here's a glam cut-crease look you can wear over the weekend to weddings and parties!
1. Prep and prime face.
2. Trace out brows using brow pencil, Clean out brows using a foundation or concealer.
3. Apply a shadow base.
4. Use a black pencil to draw a line at your crease and the mobile lid.
5. Blend out the pencil lines properly.
6. Apply a bright coloured shimmery eyeshadow to the middle of your lid between the blended lines.
7. Apply eye liner, mascara and falsies.
8. Apply eyeshadow on lower lash line .
9. Apply lip products.
10. Apply foundation and powder.
Tie turbans and change lip products.
Be sure to send us photos of your beat face at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may feature it.
NOTE: All Images used in this post are exclusive to and and should not be used or reproduced in any way without permission or due credit to the parties above
Idris- Bello Nafisa (08068928086)
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: