On this episode of Pulse Daily, we are tackling underarm odour. Underarm odour are such huge turnoffs, and very unsightly not to mention embarrassing, apart from during exercises/at the gym-where we are supposed to wash up ASAP, there is really no excuse to have underarm odour but if this happens there are was to tackle them.
How To Combat Underarm Odour
Catch a fresh episode of Pulse Daily
If the weather or the room is hot, or you've been exercising, or you feel nervous or excited, you might innocently raise your arm -- and be nearly knocked out by the odor from your armpits. And if you're grossed out, imagine how those poor people around you must be reacting.
1. Shower/take your bath more than once daily
2. Wear Deo sprays and anti perspirant, keep a spray can handy in your bag
3. Baking Soda helps, put some on a clean wet cloth and apply under the arms
4. Baby powder/baby wipes help, use them under the arms
5. Wear 'natural' fabrics like cotton and wool because they help air circulate and keep wetness away...
6. Always trim/shave off your underarm hair most times when they get most/wet they trap bacteria that gives this smell..
7. Watch your diet...stay off garlic
8. Lastly Check with your doctor if all efforts fail... Underarm odour could be a sign of kidney/liver problem
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: