There are several things we count as unnecessary or do not pay particular attention to when it comes to skincare and they might just be the little things thatb could make all the difference.
If you want a great skin, you've got to work at getting it, even if you have naturally great skin, you should take god care of it.
There are several things we count as unnecessary or do not pay particular attention to when it comes to skincare and they might just be the little things that make all the difference.
Today on Pulse Daily we would be sharing 6 skincare tips out of many more to come on tips to live by for gorgeous skin.
1. If you want a natural astringent for oily skin, brew a cup of tea with a black tea bag, then refrigerate until cold. Splash the chilled tea water on your face, but do not rinse it off afterwards. Using this regularly noticeably makes oily skin secrete less oil.
2. If you want your fragrance to stay all day/last longer, start by applying Vaseline to the pulse points you would apply on, those are the neck area, the wrist and other sensitive areas before spraying on your fragrance.
3. If you have any reason to pop a pimple at home, first sterilize your hands and a small needle with rubbing alcohol, then gently puncture the white head of the pimple, just enough to break the skin. Then use a clean cotton swab to press on both sides of the pimple until it’s drained. Then cover the opening with a medicated bandage.
4. Always avoid skin care products that contain alcohol, because they are drying, but take extra care if have dry skin as alcohol will only dry out your skin even more resulting in a very dry and flaky skin.
5. If you love homemade skincare, use the milk in your fridge to get clear, smooth skin. Just dampen a washcloth with milk and pat it gently over your face, leave it on for 10 minutes or more before rinsing it off. You can also add a cup of milk to your bath water for an overall smooth skin.
6. As much as possible avoid touching your face this is because you pick up bacteria from every surface you touch from your keyboard to your cell phone to elevator buttons to menus at a restaurant, and all of that bacteria floods your face once you start touching your skin. Keep your hands off face and you'll get less breakouts.
Beauty High, Women Knows