This DIY chocolate facial is an indulgence you should learn to do yourself for radiant and youthful skin.
Cocoa is great for the skin making chocolate facial (dark chocolate preferably) the perfect skin indulgence.
Cocoa is excellent for preventing premature aging while ensuring the skin stays hydrated and improves the texture, It's used in facials to keep the skin youthful, radiant and glowing so it makes a very good mask.
The DIY home mask also contains yoghurt which is equally amazing on the skin, honey which works brilliant for the skin as well.
Oatmeal is equally great as it helps clean the pores and well as exfoliate the skin amongst all the brilliant other things that work for gorgeous baby soft skin.
Here are what you need for the mask:
Cocoa powder (Unsweetened)
Here is how to make it:
1. Put unsweetened cocoa powder in a bowl- depends on the quantity you need.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of plain yoghurt.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of powdered oatmeal.
4. Mix in 1 teaspoon of honey.
5. Mix the ingredients together thoroughly
6. Apply the mix to thoroughly cleansed face and neck.
7. Leave this on for about twenty minutes
8. Remove the mix with a moist towel, then wash face with lukewarm water and pat gently to dry then apply non-comedogenic moisturizer.
For best result use 100% natural ingredients.