While some women are cautious about their hair, these celebs are the exact opposite as they are constantly experimenting and transforming their looks, a trend that has crossed over into this year. Their hair have become not just accessories to match their outfits or events but are also used to make fashion statements. Here are 5 2015 hair transformations.
- Zendaya: This disney kid turned model,actress,dancer and singer looked beautiful in her new pixie hair cut which made its debut at the Grammys. This hair cut works if you have lovely high cheekbones and it goes well with a bright lip.
- Rita Ora: This British singer is no stranger to hair transformations as she does it well and often. She sported a new choppy pixie which was both sexy and edgy at the Grammys. While this is stunning, it is definitely not for the faint hearted.
- Kylie Jenner: The reality tv star is always experimenting with her hair. She has rocked green,blue and even gray colors but it looks like this could be her most dramatic color yet. The Kardashian sister was snapped rocking blond hair for her February LOVE cover. While it is probably just a wig,the fact that this picture got more than 500,000 likes in less than an hour is proof enough that it's a gorgeous look on her.
- Cara Delevingne: The It Girl model who made big,hairy eyebrows popular started the year off with a shave which shows her edgy, daring side.
- Maggie Grace: Red is a lovely color that only a few people can pull off well. Maggie Grace joined the red hair list that includes Rihanna, Keyshia Cole, when she went from blond to crimson. She rocked it like a natural redhead.
Well,what do you think? Which would you rock for val's day?