If you have been doing your squats incorrectly, here's how to do it right...
It is also one of the easiest and most efficient exercise that when done correctly works wonders for the overall body.
Amongst the raved functions of squats include fat burning, strong legs, tones the entire body, enhances the hips and firms the bum and the list goes on.
Here is how to nail the perfect squats in easy steps:
1. Warm up
2. Stand with your feet just over shoulder width apart
3. Keep your back in a neutral position, and keep your knees centered over your feet
4. Slowly bend your knees, hips and ankles, lowering until you reach a 90-degree angle
5. Return to starting position repeat this 15-20 times, for 2-3 sets for beginners (do this two or three times a week)
6. Breathe in as you lower, breathe out as you return to starting position
Watch a demonstration above.