Blackheads are best treated with care so as not to end up contaminating the skin around it or getting more inflamed, this is one of the best ways to get rid of them.
A lot of ladies and gents have blackheads which are common skin blemishes.
It's best to tackle this carefully so as not to end up contaminating the skin around it or getting it more inflamed.
In easy steps, try this DIY at home to remove blackheads gently and for best results. Check below:
- Baking Soda
1. Put water in a clean bowl
2. Add baking Soda
3. Add toothpaste to form a mix
4. Mix all together to form a paste
5. Apply unto areas with blackheads
6. Dampen a clean toothbrush
7. Gently use the the toothbrush in circular motions on area where you applied the mix
8. Gently clean off with clean washcloth/ gentle cleaner
9. Gently press around the black heads to extract them
10. Apply a non comedogenic moisturizer.
Watch in easy steps above.