This process helps to remove any excess dirt and/or makeup left after washing your face ...
If you are having trouble shopping for items for your daily skincare routine, here are some basic beauty essentials that you need and a simple guide to how they work.
THINGS YOU’LL NEED
5. Cotton pads
6. Face mask
7. Facial cloth
8. Sun screen
1. Take of your makeup using wipes. You may want to try using natural oils as they are very effective in getting rid of makeup dirt.
2. Wash your face using a soft facial cloth. Scrubbing too hard on your skin can irritate it, even if you don’t have acne or any blemish. The key is to go gently and in a circular motion.
3. Cleanse twice a day, once in the morning and at night before bed time using your facial cleanser, again in a circular motion. Be sure to remove all traces of makeup before you begin this process. This process helps to remove any excess dirt and/or makeup left after washing your face
4. After your cleansing process, tone twice day with your preferred toner to help restore your skin to its natural ph. balance. The apple cider vinegar with mother raw is a really good option to look out for.
5. Moisturise twice a day. During the day, try using a moisturiser that has some factor of SPF to help protect your face from free radicals and the harsh rays of the sun. At night time, there will be no need for sun protection but you can try some DIY. Simply mix 1/2 cup of coconut oil, 5drops of tea tree oil and 1teaspoon of liquid vitamin E. Creams/oils have been known to work better at night time.
6. Exfoliate once a week with a facial scrub to remove dead skin cells and help your skin breath. The honey and brown sugar mix is a less expensive and sure way of getting the softness and glow in your skin.
7. Sometimes you may want to treat yourself to a mini facial at home. Don’t let your cucumber go to waste. Sit back and mask your face. You can do this once in two weeks to help open up your pores for moisture to work itself in your skin and nourish it. Be sure to choose your mask according to your skin type.
To get the best from your routine, here are a few rules to remember;
1. Wash your face towel at least twice a week
2. Change your pillow cases very often
3. Apply sunscreen when going out in the sun
4. Drink lots of water
5. Choose the right makeup for your skin type
6. Eat very healthy foods like salmon, tomatoes ,broccoli ,spinach
7. Stick to your routine. results begin to show between 4-6 weeks
1. Sleep with your makeup
2. Pop your pimples
3. Exfoliate/scrub too hard Ok guys, so we have learnt that having a beauty bag is essential and can be easy to build up. Also choosing the right products specific to your skin type when shopping can go a long way in helping you get to your skin goals quicker.
Next week we will discuss “how to care for my Natural Hair” Till then... remember: flawless makeup starts with a healthy skin!
Content brought to you by Log Cosmetics.www.logcosmetics.com
Instagram- l.o.g_cosmetics and l.o.g_cosmetics_ng Facebook- l.o.g cosmetics Twitter-l.o.g cosmetics