We have been trying get to the bottom of those persistent and pesky skin issues, and uncover the little things we may be doing to cause them, without even realizing it.
Are you behind your skin break outs?
We discovered that some simple and seemingly harmless, things in your day-to-day routine could be causing your skin to freak.
So, you’re making a serious effort to take good care of your skin (cleansing, moisturizing, exfoliating, all that), but whether it's dryness, breakouts, redness, or even an unbalanced pH, you can’t seem to keep things consistently in check.
After loads of research, we discovered that some simple and seemingly harmless, things in your day-to-day routine could be causing your skin to freak.
Some of them seem strange, most of them are easy to let go of, and a few have absolutely nothing to do with your skin-care routine.
Here are 10 seemingly normal habits you need to break for your skins sake.
1) Applying acne medication on an unpopped pimple.
2) Washing your face while having a shower.
3) Using body wash on intimate areas.
4) Taking too long showers.
5) Not moisturizing right after cleansing.
6) Applying mask after washing your face.
7) Too tight bra straps.
8) Resting your head in your hand.
9) Wearing dirty sunglasses.
10) Sleeping on your side.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: