To make sure the pores are not blocked with sebum or dead skin cells its important to always deeply cleanse and use this remedy...
To make sure the pores are not blocked with oil/sebum or dead skin cells its important to always deeply cleanse, exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin (which not only helps give the skin a radiant appeal, it keeps it clear and noticeably healthier).
ALSO READ: 7 everyday things that clog your pores
While clogged pores can be cleared using deep cleansers, home remedies also work well to ensure the skin stays bright and healthy and they come with no side effects even when done often.
This easy steps works to unclog pores for a noticeably healthier, glowing and blemish free skin.
What you need:
1.Tea Tree Oil
2. Scoop of Mud
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
ALSO READ: How to use egg whites for skin blemishes
1. Steam the face (cleansed prior to this) over a bowl of hot water which helps open up the pores.
2. Mix about 4 drops of tea tree oil, 2 tablespoonfuls of water and apple cider vinegar and a scoop of mud together well.
3. Apply this on the face staying away from the eye areas and leave to dry
4. Let this sit for about 15- 20 minutes
5. Rinse off with water
6. Apply non-comedogenic moisturizer as needed.