Taming facial hair doesn't come cheap and most times not permanent but this easy and cheap way works to tackle it
Facial hair appears on different parts of the face including around the lips, chin and more and they are unattractive on ladies.
Ladies don't want hair on their faces as this gets in the way of a smooth facial skin and flawless makeeovers. It's not unusual to see people spend time shaving and spend money to get rid of the unsightly hair on the face including laser treatments that don't come cheap and sometimes without desired results.
While there are options to explore to get rid of facial hair, maintaining facial hair doesn't come cheap at all as they have to be tamed/managed constantly if not permanent procedure is in place/works.
For ladies especially looking for a safe and cheaper option, this home remedy works just fine:
What you need:
Fresh Lemon Juice
1. Mix a tablespoon of honey with 1/2 tablespoon of ground oatmeal and few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
2. Mix all together to form a paste
3. Apply the paste all over cleansed face - covering the face and neck area like a mask
4. Leave the paste on for about 20 minutes
5. Repeat up to 3 times for a month to get rid of unsightly facial hair
The lemon juice in the mixture slowly bleaches the hair and gradually takes them out