A lot us suffer from pimples which are likely to leave scars, but don't worry, check below for five home remedies that will not leave scars.
Acne affects a lot of people and it is a really huge problem, apart from being a nuisance, it also has the potential to scar skins as most of us are prone to pick at them.
Here are five things you can use that will definitely not scar and also get rid of acne.
- Visine eye drops- It doesn’t only get the red out of your eyes, but it can safely dry out your pimple without leaving a scar or blemish behind.
- Vegetables- Rub thin slices of potato, cucumber or tomato on your pimples (for about 15 minutes a day) to use their antioxidant properties and have no scars left behind.
- Aspirin- Make a spot treatment out of crushed aspirin and water. Place the paste on your acne, let it sit for 15 minutes then wash it off.
- Ice cubes. Filter some water and make some ice cubes. Rub them on your acne for as long as you can before it melts. This will calm your rowdy pimples by reducing flare ups and diminishing your chance of scars.
- DIY masks. Here are a few masks you can make at home. With each mix, you want a paste consistency, allow it to stay on for 15 minutes, then rinse it off.
- Teaspoon nutmeg and tablespoon of honey, mix well and apply.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh-squeezed lemon juice and egg whites from 3 eggs, whisk until foamy with peaks, apply to clean face.
- Teaspoon of cinnamon and tablespoon of honey, mix well and apply.
- 5 tablespoons of baking soda and a tablespoon of water, mix to a thick consistency and apply.
Try these out and see the amazing results.